$125 for initial session
$110 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my copay?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Health Insurance Companies
Currently a particpating provider with the following:
- Aetna MHMO, EAP
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthkeepers
- Anthem Healthkeepers Plus
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Optum Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health
- Virginia Premier Health Plan
In addition I am often able to get approval from other companies since there are so few mental health providers in the county.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and only by arrangment in advance.
Cash, checks, and money orders are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Inclement Weather Policy
In general, if Louisa County Public Schools are closed, then we are closed because driving conditions are deemed hazardous. Please call your therapist before venturing out! A few times year driving conditions can become hazardous due to snow, ice, flooding, etc. We will leave the decision up to you as to whether you feel comfortable transporting your child. You will not be charged if it is less than 24 hours notice and you do not feel comfortable driving as long as you call to let us know before the appointment time. Generally, if schools are open then road conditions will be safe but there are always individual circumstances.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.